All appointment cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Tutortrac will not let you cancel an appointment scheduled within the next 24 hours.
Please note that clicking on the “decline” link in the appointment notification email does not cancel the appointment. You must login to TutorTrac to cancel an appointment.
- To sign in to TutorTrac,use your Oglethorpe log-in and password—the same log-in you use for your email, OASIS, Petrelnet, Moodle, etc.
- Once you have signed in, you will see the “TutorTrac Main Menu” box. In the left side of this box, you will see a list of your upcoming appointments.
- Next to each appointment (not including those in the next 24 hours) you will see an (X). Click the (X) to cancel the appointment.
- A new box will open. If you wish to keep the appointment, select the left option, “Keep Appointment.” If you wish to cancel the appointment, please type your reason in the box and select the right option, “Confirm Cancellation.”
- You should receive an email confirmation.
Scroll through our directions to see screen shots and learn exactly how to cancel a tutoring appointment using Tutortrac.