TutorTrac is an online system we use to schedule tutoring for Oglethorpe students. The TutorTrac website works with the most recent versions of Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome, but does not work with Apple’s Safari. The first time you use TutorTrac, accept the security exceptions; it is safe and will not harm your computer.
- You must make appointments at least 24 hours in advance
- To sign in to Tutortrac, simply use your Oglethorpe log-in and password—the same log-in you use for your email, OASIS, Petrelnet, Moodle, etc.
- You may book one appointment per day per subject and a total of two meetings per week per subject. If you feel that additional tutoring sessions are needed, please email email@example.com.
- If you cannot attend your appointment, cancel it on Tutortrac.
- Please note that simply clicking on the “decline” link in the appointment notification email does not cancel the appointment. You must login to TutorTrac to cancel an appointment.
Tutoring is held in the Turner Lynch Campus Center.
Spring 2018 tutoring schedule will be announced soon!