WCOnline is a system we use to schedule tutoring for Oglethorpe students.
- You must make appointments at least 24 hours in advance
- You will need to register for an account.
- Visit oglethorpe.mywconline.com
- The first time you go to your WCONLINE® site, click “register for an account.”
- Questions that have red asterisks have to be answered.
- Set up your email options preferences. Select “Yes” for all options.
- You are now registered – when you visit the site login using your email address and password.
- You may book one appointment per day per subject and a total of two meetings per week per subject. If you feel that additional tutoring sessions are needed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot attend your appointment, cancel it on WCOnline.
Tutoring is held in the Turner Lynch Campus Center – meet with you tutor in the A_LAB on the 2nd
Having trouble navigating the WCOnline website? Reach out to us at Tutoring@Oglethorpe.edu
- Drop-In Tutoring Schedule
- Supplemental Instruction Schedule
- Writing Schedule Tutor
- 1-to-1 Tutoring Schedule